On April 21st, we held a webinar entitled “The Economics of Influence: Using Hub Mentality™ to Increase Your Influence & Wealth.” The purpose was to show how Information Age business marketing strategies apply to individuals — especially to social leaders — then to provide practical advice and resources on how to do this.
The following is a list of action steps and resources for those wanting to learn more and to apply the principles of Hub Mentality™ in their business and personal lives.
- Read the e-book The Beginning Blogger’s Bible: How to Make Money, Make a Difference, & Make a Name Online
- Read the e-book 279 Days to Overnight Success
- Start a Blog
- Create a Profile on Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Create a Group or Cause on Facebook
- Sign up for an RSS Feed Reader
Links of Interest
Leveraging Online Media
- 6 High-Quality E-Books on One Page
- Personal Branding in the Age of Google by Seth Godin
- How to Use Social Media to Land the Job of Your Dreams by Monica O’Brien
Developing the Right Mindset
- What Do Rich People Have in Common by Roy H. Williams
- The Power of Precession
- Thriving in Economics Recessions by Embracing the New Worldview by Stephen Palmer
- Vision: The Seed of America’s Rebirth by Stephen Palmer
How to Build a Permission Database
- A Permission Database is as Good as Gold by Stephen Palmer
- How to Leverage Social Networks to Create a Permission Database by Stephen Palmer
Hub Mentality Case Studies
- Will it Blend?
- Chris Guillebeau
- How an Introvert Used Social Media to Generate New Business & a New Career by Brent Leary
- How to Nail an Interview
- Sixty to Zero by Seth Godin
- What are RSS Feeds & Readers?
- Business Networking International (World’s Largest Business Referral Organization)